My nose is going to fall right off…
Either that or blast across the room with an enormous ACHooOOOWEEEE.
I sure hope it is alergies, rather than some spooky biological warefare agent (aka the common cold). Regardless, I’ll be the one down here snippy and blowing my nose all day.
This is day one of Bob Pike Certification Training for the group I work with, this will be the third or fourth time I’ve done a workshop, and they are always fun and thought provoking. I fear after a while it will become old hat.
For the unitiatied, I’ll leave you with Bob Pike’s Laws of Adult Learning.
- Adults are babies with big bodies.
- People don’t argue with their own data.
- Learning is directly proportional to the amount of fun you have.
- Learning has not taken place until behavior has changed.
- Fu Wu, Wu Yu, Wzu Tu Yu *
* Roughly translated this means: Momma’s having it or Papa’s having it ain’t like baby having it. (or, the best way of knowing you’ve learned something is when you can teach it to others.)
UPDATE: Clartin-D seems to have an effect. and.. CROSSWORD PUZZLE … *ergahd not a simple NYTimes one…but a training jargon one… designed as a learning aid, which is just
UPDATE 2: No sneezing since ~9am, so the allergy scenario seems most likey, so call off the Homeland Secuirty dogs…