Talking back to the headlines
August 28th, 2008
The following were headlines in Inside Yahoo! today, and my inner voice responses:
- Obama seeks a personal touch within a huge stadium – most people would shun him as a pervert.
- Officials my evacuate New Orleans as Gustav nears – what did Gustav ever do to them?
- Georgia: S. Ossetia ethnic cleansing nearly done – Phew, at least something are still on track.
- Economy rebounds in 2Q – Yet another quarter without a recession, I feel a little cheated.
- Bill and Hillary, at least, leave the stage – Didn’t we get rid of them 8 years ago?
- Hollywood stars talk politics at Dem convention – A spelling word got missed by the editor its spelled D-U-M-B.
- Microsoft’s newest browser may block ads – May fry your hard drive and send your grandma all your pr0n too.